Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Spiders!

I did this mani back in 2019 but didn't get around to sharing it then or last year so I thought I had better get it shared this year before another year goes by!  


Started with a base of OPI Black Onyx with accent nail of OPI DS Shimmer.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


What's Up Nails B054 ( I have no idea why it's shared here; didn't even use it for these nails.  I must have thought I was then changed my mind!)



Stamped using image from UberChic Halloween 03 using CbL Sparkling Diamonds, with an accent of UberChic Halloween 01 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!