Monday, May 2, 2022

Spring Nails!

I did these nails while I was doing Easter nails, but they didn't turn out to be too Easter looking, even though I used a MoYou plate that had Easter images on it!  But it does make a nice, albeit different,  spring floral mani, so I'm sharing it now.  And yes, I know roses don't bloom in spring!  


Started with a base of two coats of Dimension Nails Mangrove Frog, no top coat.  I wasn't a fan of the brush so switched it out with the KBShimmer wide brush and it worked well.  FYI for anyone if you wanted to know if it worked with this brand.


Added Moo Moo Signatures Rainbow Please Don't Go Away (PPU June 21) on accent nails, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Marianne Nails n114 using MdU 80 on the glitter topped nails, then added images from MoYou London Festive 25 using MdU 15 on the creme, plus isolated the middle rose and put it on the plaid as well.


MoYou Festive Collection-25



Stamped the middle of the same image again using MdU 93, then (kinda) shadow stamped all the rose images.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is a little different but that's OK, I still like how they turned out!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!