Thursday, August 18, 2022

Another Daisy Mani!


Sorry for the brief hiatus; busy with life so unfortunately, didn't have time to do any posts.   Hopefully, I can get on track again!  Here's another floral mani as I still have quite a few of them to share!


Started with a base of two coats each of Moonshine Mani Bug Splaaat! and See You in Six Months, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from UberChic UC 2-03 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


UberChic 26-03
 

Added dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery and Stamped in Taro.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!