Thursday, September 8, 2022

Easing into Fall

Yet another floral mani but this as some fall vibes!


Started with a Pahlish mystery; two coats, no top coat.  I know a lot of times, the mysteries can turn into part of the regular collection; I'm not sure if this one did, but if anyone knows, please let me know cause I'd love to have it!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped the floral images from Apipila Peliculas B using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, with accent nails using Creative Shop 84 with mix of MdU 5 and Funky Fingers Gesso.  Used MdU 5 for the floral centers.


Creative Shop 84.



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!