Sunday, January 29, 2023

Dizzy Snowflakes!


These nails make me dizzy now looking at them, but I know when I was wearing them, I thought they were pretty cool and they didn't make me dizzy at all!  And these are actually snowflakes so make them season appropriate!


Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer Set In Ocean, no top coat.  


Stamped using MoYou London Illusion-03 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Lesly Winter Mood 3 using Painted Polish Deux 2.0.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!