Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Bright Marble!


 I have a bunch of snowflake and ugly sweater nails to share but there's no snow and it's been pretty mild here lately so they will have to wait for a bit.  So enjoy these bright marble looking nails instead!



Started with a base of Pretty Serious Shingding, then topped with KBShimmer He Slimed Me!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using Moyra 27 Dreamology.


Did some shadow stamping with same plate using CND Gold Chrome, then topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Flakies always look good with a matte top coat, so I also added Essie Matte about you.  


Which version do you like better?  Matte or glossy?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!