Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Colourful Snowflakes!


I thought my posting snowflake mani's was over for this season but a big storm apparently is heading our way so I guess I can share a couple more including this one!  Here's what I came up with!


  Started with a base of KBShimmer Coal in One, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Beauty Big Bang XL-030 with accent nails of Lantern & Wren Say, It's Christmas using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added dots for colour and filler using Hit the Bottle Blutonium, Ectoplasm Green and I Pink, Therefore, I am.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!