Thursday, February 2, 2023

Tone on Tone Snowflakes


These tone on tone nails pack a punch...a green punch in the face!  Not sure how successful this turned out but that's OK; still sharing the good, bad and the ugly!



Started with a base of three coats of Stella Chroma Recreational Chemistry, no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using Painted Polish Stamped in Periwinkle using an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 03.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added a few dots for a pop of colour and some interest using MdU 80.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!