Sunday, May 21, 2023

Blues Are On Point!

Cue the blues!


Started with a base of three coats of Orly Blue Tango, no top coat.


Topped accent nails with Polished for Days Echor.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped stripes using Dixie Plates Textures and Patterns 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, and stamped the rest of the nails using image from Lina Make Your Mark 08 using MdU 91 on ring and index and MdU 4 on thumb.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added dots using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!