Monday, June 5, 2023

Pride Month!

 I did these nails for Pride Month last year but didn't get around to sharing them so thought I had better ensure they got posted this year.  I have a couple others to share too; hopefully before the end of the month!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, three coats and top coat. Stamped with an image from Creative Shop 211 using MdU 4, 11, 13, 39 and Painted Polish Stamped in Royalty. 


Topped with KBShimmet Clearly on Top. 


Added words on the ring using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief from the MoYou London What The Plate Collection-02.


MoYou London What The Plate Collection-02




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!