Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Star Burst!

I've been super busy with work so haven't been able to find a great deal of time to do some posts so thanks for sticking around if you are reading this now!  Another blue mani that isn't a floral or daisy, which seems to be what I wear a lot lately!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Sia, no top coat.


Topped with Fancy Gloss Let's Be Friends (Polish Pickup April 2021), no top coat.



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using an image from Moyra 71 Frozen using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.



Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Also added a coat of matte tc, which always make the flakies pop!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!