Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  

Here's yet another mani that I didn't do the shadow stamping very well so I sure hope Santa brought that magnifying glass light that can be used for future mani's!  


Started with a base of one coat of KBShimmer I'll Be Chrome For Christmas, over a coat of white soft focus, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


CjS C-64


I did a whole bunch of layered stamping on these nails using assortment of Clear Jelly Stamper plates and I'm have to say I'm surprised that they turned out as well as they did given that I can't see the best to line them up (hence the poor shadow stamping!).  Used CjS C-64 on the middle nails, UC Happy Christmas on pinky, and MoYou Noel 05 on thumb, index and ring finger.  Used Moyra SP14, CjS 062, Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Midnight Mischief, as well as a custom colour using Painted Polish Stamped in Mocha with white to obtain the desired shade.


Added a few snowflakes and mistletoes from UC Merry & Bright on a few nails, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!