Saturday, January 27, 2024

Love Is…

I was searching through my Valentine's Day plates and seen the Love Is couple and thought they might make a cute Valentine's Day mani; here's what I came up with!


 Candy Skull R-020



Started with a coat of Cirque Hatch over a coat of Cupcake Polish White Pop, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic Love & Marriage 03 with accent nail of Candy Skull R-020 using Moyra SP. 02 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief. The ring finger image was shrunk using the Moyra super sizing stamper.


Stamped words on thumb using same UberChic plate and added a heart at the cuticule and filled them in on the accent nail.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




The next morning, I remembered that the phrase for the cartoon couple is Love Is so added the extra word on the thumb using same UberChix plate.  I also had something unusual happen; on both black stamping images, the stamping polish smeared even though I used my regular go to Apipila non smear top coat before I added the KB tc, and I've never had that happen before so I need to figure out why as I use it to prevent smears and it didn't seem to work this time.  Never had it happen before so weird.  I hope I can figure it out. It wasn't noticeable on the nail, just in the pix, but annoying still the same.


Here's the cute cartoon couple.  Do you recognize it now?


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!