Monday, July 1, 2024

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!  This is what I was wearing on my nails today; I haven't stamped in a couple months because I've been growing out a nail injury so be kind!   


Started with a base of Orly Monroe Red and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  You can see on the index, it isn't as long as the others and the one corner is really short even though I tried to build it up with nail hardener here. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from MdU Canada (ring, index and pinky), CNF with Fig Tree Stamps 001 (middle), CjS-257 (thumb) and Maniology m054 (fireworks on middle) using Mdu 9 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


MdU Canada


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!