Sunday, October 20, 2024

Spooky Season Starts!


Halloween is just around the corner and I have a few Halloween mani's to share, starting with this one!  Here's what I came up with!


Starting with a base of Cirque Hatch on a coat of white pop blur base, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sugar Bubbles SB 074


VZ H15



Stamped with different webs; MoYou Halloween 10 (thumb), MdU VZ H15 (index), MoYou London Halloween 20 (middle), SB 074 (ring) and MdU VZ H15 (pinky) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Double stamped with Halloween themed images; MoYou London Halloween 10 (thumb) using MdU 11 and 13, CjS H-55 (index) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and MdU 11, MoYou London Halloween 10 (middle) using MdU 11 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate, MoYou London Halloween 20 (ring) using MdU 11 and MdU 52 and MdU AZ Spooky 6 (pinky) using MdU 9 and MdU 11.  Then topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!