Saturday, October 12, 2024

Surprise! Another Fall Mani!

This might be my last fall mani, other than a Thanksgiving one that I hope to do Sunday night and post Thanksgiving Monday...but we shall see!  


Started with a base of skittles; at thumb and going clockwise:  Olive Ave Polish Smiley, Essie Risk-Takers Only, Olive Ave Polish Olive, Essie Walking the Walk, and Olive Ave Golden Hour. 


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


Used following plats:  UberChic Lovely Leaves (thumb), Lina 4 Seasons Autumn 03 (index), CjS-267 (middle), CjS-86 (ring) and CjS-267 again (pinky).  Used MdU 9, 11, 13, 23, 66, 106 and 107.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Finally seeing some fall colours too; hope to see more this weekend!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!