Monday, August 17, 2026

I Saw The Constellations...


It's #MusicManiMonday and these nails are inspired by Bobcaygeon by The Tragically Hip.  I was ironically in Bobcaygeon a couple weeks ago.  Out for a drive to pick up my favourite jam, Strawberry Rhubarb, at McLean Berry Farm near Buckhorn, and this song came to mind when I drove through town.  


Started with two coats of Bee's Knees When Things Look Glum, Vote 31.  This is my high tech way of showing 2 coats.



Two coats weren't giving me the coverage I was going for, so I did three.



Still kinda patchy, but I knew I was using an image that would cover a lot of the base. Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from KADS Immaturity 032 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.


KADS Immaturity 032


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Inspired by Alan Dyer and the Amazing Sky.  I hope I can learn to take a picture like this some day!


On another note, I miss Gord Downie and can't believe it has been 9 years since he passed.  I remember his farewell tour like it was yesterday.  I wasn't the biggest Hip fan, but he was an icon for sure and he is missed.  His music lives on. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!