Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Happy National Coffee Day

 Today is National Coffee Day and the coffee lover in me had to share nails!  Here's what I came up with!


I did these nails last year and shared on IG but didn't do a blog post so thought I'd share now!  Base polishes are Wet n Wild Potassium Rich, Essie To DYI For, Essie You Know the Espadrille, BKind Sorbet and Color Club unlabeled. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


Stamping plates used are CjS H-101 (index and middle), Journails Pumpkin Spice Latte (ring and thumb), CjS-148 (pinky and some accent filler leafs) and Manitude X Nooks & Crannies (Tims on middle) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, MdU 11, 12, 13, 53, 56, 66 and 106, plus did a couple custom mix colours.  I had to make my coffee a triple triple just like IRL lol.  


CjS H-101



Journails Pumpkin Spice Latte



CjS-148



Manitude X Nooks & Crannies



UberChic What A Wonder-fall World



 CjS-148 and UberChic What A Wonder-Fall World for some accent filler leafs using same stamping polishes.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


The inspiration.  Cheers!


I don't know for sure if this is an international coffee day or even if it's in Canada, but hey, every day is National Coffee Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!