Friday, August 28, 2015

Hare For Margot Tenenbaum

I'm going to share some more indie polishes mani's over the next little while to continue to support all the indie polish makers!!  #SupportIndiePolishMakers!!!

Here's one I did a few months ago that I loved how it turned out but it doesn't translate the best in pix.  The stamping was kinda cool as it seemed to be floating over the base...hopefully it can be made out in the pictures!


Started with a base of two coats of Hare For Margot Tenenbaum with three coats of China Glaze For Audrey to accent.  I thought For Audrey was a good match but not that close in some pictures lol!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.

Stamped using CND Gold Chrome using image from MJ XXXV.  Added a few studs to accent (and it drives me nuts they aren't the same colour!)


MJ XXXV








Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Have a great weekend; thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and the way it all ties together with the studs. Very pretty. I didn't even realize that the design was a rosary bead (at least I think that is what they are supposed to be) until I saw the religious images on the plate. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!