Monday, June 20, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Rainbows; Day 5

Here I am again super late for Day 5 Digit-al Dozen rainbow challenge so sorry about that; this mani is also doing double duty for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas does summer challenge!  Here's what I came up with!


Started by making a couple stamper decals using an image from Infinity 34 and acrylic paints.  I made two because wasn't sure which one would turn out better on the nail but glad that I did as I ended up cutting them and using them both because the images were too large for one nail.



Did a coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on three fingers then attempted some water marbling using Pipe Dream Polish High Roller, All In, 110 Degrees, Light of Day and Peace Out.


I had planned on using a full stamper decal on the thumb but when the image was too big, decided to cut it down and used half on the thumb and then the other half along with some of the clouds on the middle.  So had to add base polishes to both these nails; the middle is again OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the thumb is Polish M A Quiet Mind.  


Used both stamper decals.


Stamped index finger using MoYou 408 and MoYou Tourist Collection-17 on ring and pinky.  The birds on the thumb are also from MoYou Tourist 17.  Stamping polish is FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


MoYou Tourist Collection-17



MoYou 408


Added a few more birds to middle and pinky using MoYou Tourist 17.


Added a coat of GirlyBits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 5 rainbow manis!

An InLinkz Link-up

As well as the 40GNAI summer mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!