Sunday, January 15, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Decades; Day 5

I'm sorry for not posting my day 5 Digit-al Dozen decades challenge earlier; I managed to get the mani posted on IG, just didn't get the blog posted done.   Here's a Spice Girls 90's inspired mani for day's nails! 


The picture my nails was inspired by; Spice Girls in 1995.


Started with a base of Deborah Lippmann Run, Run Rudolph with Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs, Lippmann Maniac with a coat of La Reine Crystal Glitter, two coats of OPI No Tan Lines, a sponged gradient of OPI No Tan Lines, Essence Mr. Rusty and Sally Hansen CSM Red My Lips and Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights with a coat of FingerPaints Lemon Sour.


Did a verticle sponged gradient on the ring finger.


Stamped using MoYou Holy Shapes Collection-06 and MoYou Artist Collection-02 on the middle finger, MoYou Illusion Collection-02 on the pinky and Infinity 12 on ring.  No stamping on the other nails to go along with inspiration pix.


MoYou Collection Artist Collection-02



MoYou Holy Shapes Collection-06


Added another coat of matte on the thumb, then a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top on the rest to finish.


I stamped the other nails just for fun using images from Infinity 37 (thumb) and Infinity 149 on index.


Here's the other ladies Day 5 mani's!

An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!