Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Nails To Beat The January Blahs!!

I'm not sure how the weather is where you are, but here in Southern Ontario, we are going through a spell of overcast skies.  We've had rain, freezing rain, fog and few scattered flurries here and there, but overall, we haven't seen much sunshine in a while, just gray skies.  And I'm not really complaining...except for that freezing rain that we can do without!  So I thought I'd share some nails to brighten your day if the sun isn't doing the job!


Started with a base of two coats of Enchanted Polish Shrimp Cocktail (index and pinky), adding Noodles Nail Polish Sand Castles and Sea Stars.  The glitter and stars in the crelly coordinated perfectly with EP Shrimp Cocktail!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from UberChic UC6-02 using MdU 57.


I didn't want to stamp on the accent nails, so decided to add a few dots using EP Shrimp Cocktail for interest.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer.


Hopefully you're enjoying sunny skies where you are....and we will have them back soon!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Your mani is gorgeous! We actually had some sun today in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a bit miserable here too - come on, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!