Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Digit-al Dozen REDOES Art; Day 4

I'm a little bit behind with the Digit-al Dozen challenge but here is day 4 based upon a pix I found on pinterest!  Here's what I came up with!


Inspirational art.

Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Tilda, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


Did a sponged radial gradient using Zoya Tilda and Shawn.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a stamper decal using an image from OS-03 (and a spare...that I did end up using on Ms. Cindy!)  FYI, used FunkyFingers Dark Knight for decal on the left and Mdu black for one on the right; the difference is very obvious!)


Applied stamper decal.



OS-03





Stamped rest of the nails using images from MoYou Kitty Collection-15 using MdU black.



MoYou Kitty Collection-15




Added butterflies using FUN red stamping polish.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Here's the other ladies Day 4 art nails!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!