Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Birthday's: March 2017

Surprise!!!  It's Digit-al Dozen birthday posting but we don't have any birthday's in March.  While we had agreed to do a mani based on a rainbow design, on the side, the rest of the group members decided instead to do a surprise post for the group's newest mom, Amber, who had a little baby girl a couple weeks ago! Congratulation's Amber!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  ACO Mint Cream, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, The Kit Smoothie Delight, Dermelect Above It and Nicole by OPI Bee in the Moment.  All two coats, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made some stamper decals using acrylic paints.  Used images from Chez Delaney Naissence 001 for all except the blocks which are from Chez Naissense 002.


Applied the stamper decals.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added a few dots for filler and interest!


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the other ladies rainbow surprise baby girl mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. So much detail, I love this mani! You girls are seriously the best, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so adorable! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!