Saturday, March 11, 2017

Another St. Patrick's Day Mani!

I wasn't too keen on this mani when I first did it but it's kinda grown on me since!  I think it's because of the mustard stamping polish doesn't quite go colour wise but after a while, I didn't mind it too badly!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Alchemy Lacquers Guanxi and Pahlish Hufflepuff.  Love, love, love both of these!  Don't they just look like they are to be worn together?


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using all the same image from Bunny Nails HD-B using Mdu 7 and 46. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


While I didn't mind this, it was just lacking something to me so I added a few random white dots.  Not sure if I liked it any better though!


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


In case you were wondering about either one of these polishes staining your nails, there were no issues!  All I used for a base was my regular base of one coat of Duri Rejuvacote.


Digit-al Dozen week is next week and can you believe I have 0 mani's done?  I'm never this behind; I usually have 3 or more mani's done before the challenge starts and then do the remaining ones early in the week so I do see a mani marathon this weekend!  It's a hard challenge; I'm sure that's why I'm behind so wish me luck!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!