Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Girly Bits Ladies and Magentlemen, CoTM February 2017

I'm not sure if my pictures do this stunning polish justice, but this polish just glows!  This is Girly Bits Ladies and Magentlemen which was the GB CoTM in February 2017!


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Ladies and Magentlemen.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from UberChic UC15-3 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


UberChic UC 15-3



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Unfortunately, this is no longer available via Girly Bits but I did see it not too long ago at Harlow & Co. but I would run and get it in your cart before it sells out!  I might even need a backup bottle......!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!