Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Paper; Day 2

For Day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen paper challenge, I did books!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with one quick coat of Quo by Orly Nude.  It didn't have to be pretty or opaque as I knew I'd be sponging on top.


Sponged with assortment of neutral tones until I got a look I was content with.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made a couple stamper decals from images from MJ JR 2; applied them on the ring and thumb, then stamped the rest of the images from the same plate. (I couldn't get the "I" to stamp so did it with a brush.)  I love that little bookworm!


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought the mani might look better matte, so added a coat of OPI matte....but can't decide which version I like better!


I don't know about you, but I still prefer a paper version of a book versus a tablet....old school, I guess!

Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I have never said these next words together but... That worm has such a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bookworm is so cute! I love his glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!