Monday, September 25, 2017

Flowers and Birds!

This is a mani I had from the spring but hadn't had a chance to share, but it's still pretty appropriate as we still have flowers, butterflies and robins out and about; here's what I came up with!


Started with a sponged gradient of KBShimmer In Yacht Water, I'd Rather Be With Blue and Sky Jinx.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made these stamper decals using images from BM-314, UberChic Yay Spring! and Moyra 24-Primavera.


Applied the decals but didn't end up using the UC Yay Spring one (day lilies with orange) as was able to split up the rest of the decals to fit my small nails lol.


Applied a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Loving this nail!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!