Monday, October 23, 2017

Pumpkins!

This was a pretty simple, yet cute, funky french I did a few nights ago!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Ghost in My Lungs, with an accent of Girly Bits Funky Town.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a funky french using an image from Konad Square 17 with UberChic Halloween 02 on accent.  Used Mdu 53 for pumpkins and MdU 2 for pumpkin face.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I did Ms. Cindy a little different and for those who are all matchy matchy with their polish and stamping polish like me, Revlon Alluring Amber is a perfect match with the MdU 53!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!