Sunday, October 22, 2017

Spiders!


I'm not sure why spiders are associated with Halloween; I guess you could wear them anytime of the year and not just at Halloween.  Anyway, I did a bunch of spiders or spider associated images for my first Halloween mani!  I have to say, I absolutely love the middle image and really hope I can fit it into another mani soon!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Yellow Brick Road.  Despite the name, I see this is a tad on the green side so thought it might be good to use for a Halloween mani.  Even if not green, I still love how you can use any polish and turn it into Halloween or something unexpected or out of the norm!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an assortment of images; UberChic Halloween 001 (index), Lina Spooklicious 01 (ring and pinky), Marianne Nails n.130 (middle) and UberChic Halloween 002 (thumb).


Marianne Nails n.130


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I got this cute little ring from Cuter Cuticles last year and forgot to wear it so I tried to remember to wear it this year!


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I think that everything that is scary is Halloween related. And spiders are veryyy scary (besides those on index finger - they're kinda sween and cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!