Friday, February 23, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Mythic Creatures; Day 4

These whimsical fairies are for day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen mythical creatures challenge!


I haven't worn purple in a while so decided on a purple gradient; started with a base of two coats of Morgan Taylor P.S. I Love You, no top coat.


After waiting about 10 minutes for the base to dry and after applying liquid latex, did a sponged gradient using Morgan Taylor P.S. I Love You, Beyond 18 Jewel and Morgan Taylor Best Face Forward.  Note, Morgan Taylor Best Face Forward pleasantly surprised me with this awesome blue shimmer; I thought it was a deep purple creme!  It provided some nice interest in the gradient!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Marianne Nails n.58 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added some extra fairy dust by finishing with Out the Door Northern Lights Silver.


Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!



I'm not entirely sure if I'll have time to do a day 5 mani; I've had a super busy work week, plus have developed either the cold or the flu and energy levels aren't there; hopefully, I'll be back with a day 5 otherwise, I'm sorry I didn't finish.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!