Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl 2018!

It's game day and I got my game day nails on!  The chili is on simmer and we are counting down to the start of the game!  Who are you cheering for?  I'm not too much of a football fan to be honest but do like to see the commercials and the half time show!  Here's the nails I'm wearing for the game!


Started with a base of OPI Liquid Sand It's All San Andreas Fault and OPI My Boyfriend Scales walls on middle.  Index is a smooshy base of Color Club Take A Hike, MdU 42 and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Ring is smooshy base of Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then dry brushed on more Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money.  Did flocking powder on pinky.  I had taken a few pictures before applying the stamper decal but for some reason, they didn't save.  Applied stamper decals on ring and index using images from Pet'la LE NFL.  Stamper decal on index is Mdu 3, Mdu 9, MdU 1 and Painted Polish Stamped in Clay.  Stamper decal on ring is MdU 2, MdU 1 and Painted Polish Stamped in Clay.


Stamped thumb, middle and pinky using images from UberChic Sports Fan 01 using MdU 1 and 9.


Stamped footballs on middle using image from UberChic Sports Fan-01 using MdU 22.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top on all fingers except thumb and pinky!


Enjoy the game and good luck to your team!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!