Monday, November 12, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Look Up; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week!!!  The theme is look up as in what do you see when you look up?  Well, in my area, if I look up, I still see leaves falling!  The leaves are almost down but there are a few straggler trees that have leaves!  But I'm posting this on day 1 as the leaves are getting less and less every day and maybe by day 5, there will be no leaves left!  This is what I came up with!


This isn't as 'glamourous' as the pix before but it shows the stamping/gradient of the stamping a little better.


Started with a base of one coat of Girly Bits Sea You Next Fall.  No, that is not a typo.  One coat, y'all!



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 02 using MdU 11, 32 and 53 and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamping plate image and polishes.



I thought this was going to be the end of the mani but you know me and my love of busy nails so decided to add a few trees from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 02 using same stamping polishes.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This was my other hand which turned out really nice too if I don't say so myself, just excuse the poor cuticle condition!  Used same image from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 02 using MdU 11, 32 and 53.


Here's the other ladies day 1 mani's!




This was one of my favourite fall manis!  Hope you like it too!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!