Monday, November 19, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Look Up; Day 4


I'm still sharing Digit-al Dozen mani's even though I'm terribly behind with them!  For day 4 look up challenge, I'm sharing bubbles floating in the air based upon the neighbours children blowing bubbles in the middle of our court that I seen a couple weeks ago!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Butter London Molly-Coddled, no top coat.


I've been all about layering lately and this was another that I thought I would layer; added unknown Cosmetic Arts iridescent glitter.


For a bit more sparkle, added Cover Girl City Lights.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from B. Loves B.00 Rainbows and Unicorns using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!