Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Look Up; Day 2

I'm sorry for running behind and am only getting day 2 posted (and it's pretty late in the day at that!)  Life is just too busy (and I'm not organized enough to have the posts done earlier lol).  Anyway, here are Canada Geese getting ready to fly south for the winter which I've seen a lot of in the last few weeks when I look up!  And if you've been around a flock of Canada Geese, you know what the accent finger is lol!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a China Glaze Bahamian Escape with accent of Great Lakes Lacquer Coffee is Necessary, two coats.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did random sponge stamping on all fingers except accent using China Glaze Sea Spray.  On the accent, hand painted using Zoya Shawn and Jace.


Stamped on all fingers except accent using image from Konad m79 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Stamped (and in most cases double stamped) images from Infinity 52 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight on index, middle and pinky and with Canadian Nail Fanatic 001 with Fig Tree Stamps on thumb.


Stamped image from Lina Make Your Mark 01 on ring using FunkyFingers Gesso.  (That's suppose to be the ground with grass on the accent.)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!