Thursday, January 24, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Marble; Day 4

I'm terribly sorry for being late with this, my day 4 Digit-al Dozen challenge.  Unfortunately life got in the way of me finishing my posts last week even though I had all the nails done.

This is a dry drip marble that I did; it turned out pretty cool if I don't say so myself!  And with Valentine's Day around the corner, decided to decorate it with a few hearts.  Just a few!  Here's what I came up with!


Started by making a few drip marble decals using OPI Fearlessly Alice, OPI My Pal Joey and OPI The I've Have It.  This trio of OPI's seem to go together pretty well!


Applied decals.  Note to self for future use:  I made these decals about a week before I used them and they were very hard and brittle because of that.  I would suggest to use up any decal in a few days or even the day made so they are more pliable to mold to the nail if you will and not be so brittle!  I did have a couple areas dry flake off while they were on the nail before I could top coat them and I just used one of the polishes and hand brushed to cover.  See the thumb in this picture?


See the thumb in this picture?  I touched up the flaked off polish with brush applied polish.  Not that noticeable!


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using assortment of images using Mezerdoo 36 (thumb), FUN 21 (index), Wistonia Wedded Bliss (middle), BFF 52 (ring) and BP-L013 (pinky) using MdU 1.  Even with a clear stamper, I still can't get the thumb image centered!  Close but not center exactly!


BFF 52


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!