Monday, January 14, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Marble; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week!  The theme this month is marble and here, I've chosen a water marble stamping image (as I have no water marble skills, sorry!).   Here's what I came up with!


Did a sponged gradient using OPI Fearlessly Alice and My Pal Joe. Even though I used liquid latex, still had oodles of blue polish at cuticle and unfortunately I couldn't get it off my skin, so sorry about the scary and stained cuticles.  I also love this combination which I think will be making another appearance this week!


Added a layer of FunkyFingers Unicorn Dust.  This was super pretty especially on OPI My Pal Joey.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a stamped gradient using Mdu 1 and 6 using image from BM-XL 210.


BundleMonster (Maniology) BM-XL210.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the other ladies day 1 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!