Thursday, January 17, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Marble; Day 3

I'm late with my day 3 Digit-al Dozen mani but what else is new lately!  

This mani didn't turn out to be what I had in mind but that's OK, I don't think that's unusual when you do your nails.  In my case, I had done a test nail with my vision using a pretty chunky glitter but when I sat down to do my nails, decided I didn't want to deal with the hassle of removing a chunky glitter on all my nails so went with a blingy holo that has easy removal instead!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Different Dimension Kiss Me Under The Light of a Thousand Stars, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Apipila p.6 using FunkyFingers Dark knight.


Stamped an image from Delaney Papillons 001 using MdU 69.


Shadow stamped same image using MdU 2.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



This isn't the best picture but it shows the stamping a little better.


For reference, this was my test nail.  I just like how it turned out better.  But am happy didn't have the chunky glitter to remove!


Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!  The other ladies are killing this challenge; please go check them out!




Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!