Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Digitial Does Does Accent Nails; Day 3

I have to say that 99% of the time when I do accent nails, the accent is on the ring finger.  But for some reason, I decided here to do it on the middle and and I don't not like it.  In fact, this is another mani that I really like how it turned out!  Here's my day 3 mani for Digit-al Dozen accent nail challenge!


Started with a base of three coats of OPI Grab the Unicorn by the Horns, no top coat.  Love, love, love this colour but it's not my favourite thing having to do three coats of any polish.  


To jazz it up a bit, did a thin coat of Color Club Bougie Baby (I think, as this was one of those club packs that I bought from Winners  that didn't have labels on the bottom of them!)


Stamped strips on accent nail using UC Op Art Magic using MdU 35.  The large stars are from UberChic 10-03 and the large stars are from UberChic 12-03 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day  mani's!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blue and glitter and love the stamping, great mani :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!