Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year!


It's New Year's Eve...and in just a few short hours, it will be a new year...a new decade even....as we welcome 2020!  These are the nails that I'll be wearing to ring in the New Year!


After doing one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, did a sponged gradient of Color Club Peace Out Purple (which is really pink!), Mrs. Robinson and Island Vibes, no top coat.  This was easily one of the easiest gradients I have ever done! 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  All I could think of at this point was I hope I don't wreck it with the stamping!


First, I shadow stamped the thumb with image from Maniology M037 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Midnight Mischief.  Then stamped image from MoYou Festive 39 on thumb, SugarBubbles SBS18 on index, Maniology m02 on middle and ring and Powder Perfect Celebration 1 on pinky all using Painted Polish Blanc Slate. 


Maniology M037.  This is the plate that I used to shadow stamp the thumb stars before I stamped the words.  I cannot believe that I actually lined up those little dots not too badly or the shadow stamping!





Shadow stamped using same images using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I hope you have a safe New Year's Eve and all the best to you as we welcome the new year and decade...the Roarin' 20's!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!