Saturday, January 4, 2020

Distressed Nails!

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a great one and all the best to you throughout the entire year!  How about we start the new year with a stunner!

I'm hard pressed to pick if I like the shiny or matte version of these nails but when I look at them, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice!  

Shiny.....


.....or matte?


Started with a base of two coats of Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish Sing 'em Good (March 2019 PPU), no top coat.  This could be a one coater I think, but I did two.  I have to say, this is the first time using a Poetry Cowgirl polish even though I have a few and OMG, am loving it!  Loved the formula, application was easy, no brush issues, no staining, easy clean up, almost a one coater and awesome looking polish....what's not to love???!!



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I do have to say, I was hesitant to stamp over this beautiful polish!  But I did and think the stamping goes well with the base.  I used an image from  Marianne Nails n.120 using Mdu stamping polishes 68, 102 and FunkyFingers Gesso.


Marianne Nails n.120.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I thought the distressed look of the stamping would look cool matte, so topped with a coat of Glisten  Glow matte and wasn't disappointed!


Hope you are enjoying the first few days of the New Year....thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!