Friday, January 17, 2020

Pahlish Tone on Tone

I had planned on sharing Digit-al Dozen posts this week and actually did a few blog posts last weekend so I'd be ready for the challenge this week. But the group has put it off for a bit but I didn't have any other posts ready to share as I had worked on DD posts.  So sorry for not sharing in a few days but I thought I'd take time to do a quick post now!  

It took me a bit to find a mani that wasn't blue or  with snowflakes...or blue with snowflakes.... as that seems to be what's been going on my nails lately.  Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Test Batch:  Fighting Fish, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Apipila Super Placa H using MdU 78.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Now stay tuned for blue or snow or blue and snow nails; I'm sure they'll be shared soon!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!