Friday, April 24, 2020

Bright Tropical Nails!

Anyone else itching for summer?  If I'm being honest, I'd be happy with warmer weather and less wind; it has been oh, so cold and windy lately!  I'm hoping the sun will soon shine as bright as these nails!  


Started with a base of Painted Polish Midnight Mischief with accent gradient nails of Fancy Gloss Neon Green, Fancy Gloss Striking Blue and Color Club Almost Famous.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Using an image from Infinity 77, did a scraped gradient using MdU 11 and 38.


Infinity 77.


Using the same image from Infinity 77, stamped on the accent nails using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  This mani was actually a trial of sorts; I wanted to see if I liked the gradient with the black stamping or the black base with the gradient stamping....and to be honest, I prefer the black base with the gradient stamping!  Plus soooo much easier to do versus doing the sponged gradient, not to mention less time consuming!  But this was an interesting variation too.  I think lol!  Which do you prefer?


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I guess if there's one positive to the colder weather, it is keeping people indoors, away from one another and less of an urge to go to cottage country so I guess there is a plus side to this cooler weather!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!