Thursday, April 2, 2020

Easter Nails!

I realized that Easter is not too far away so thought I had better start sharing the Easter nails that I've done!  I actually did these in early March; it seemed that I had been doing St. Patrick's Day nails for a long time and needed to put something different on my nails for a change!  

Here's what I came up with! 


Started with a skittle base; polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise are Girly Bits Peep Calm and Carry On, Different Dimension Mystery Proto 68, Different Dimension There is No One Alive You-er Than You,  Pahlish Rainbow Dash and Different Dimension It's All Make Belief Isn't I?


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from MoYou London Festive 14 using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit, Painted Polish Stamped in Rose, Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery, MdU 91 and Mdu 101.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!