Sunday, May 31, 2020

Perfect Summer Colours!

Pink and green is one of my favourite colour combinations and there's no better time than summer to wear them!  I know it's not quite summer yet but with the warm weather we've been having, it might as well be summer!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of Cupcake Polish One Shell of a Time and Instant Re-leaf, no top coat.  These two polishes were meant to be worn together!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Marianne Nails n.81 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added dots using the same polishes but on the other colour!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!