Monday, March 22, 2021

Bubbles!

I wear blue the most and it seems like a hot minute since I posted a blue mani so am going to share this smooshy base blue now.  Here's what I came up with!


Picked out an assortment of blues, including holos and shimmers.


Did a stamper smooshy base and then cleaned up.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Painted Polish Blanc Slate with an image from B. Loves Rainbows and Unicorns.


Ms. Cindy; didn't do a stamper decal as clearn up would have been a nightmare but just did an assortment of brush strokes here and there.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!