Friday, March 5, 2021

Sweater Nails!


We've been spoiled with 'warmer' temperatures last week or so and hae had cooler temps this past week and its forecasted for the next few days.  I even heard something like -10 or -15 but might have been mistaken.  Anyway, its a great time to share these fabulous sweater nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Outdoor lighting; see the shimmer more.


Started with a base of two coats of Cupcake Polish Tale as Old as Time (PPU October 2020), on a base of Polished for Days Soft Focus.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Maniology m039 (thumb and pinky) and MoYou Festive 06 (the reset) using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting; again, see the shimmer better.  Love!


Another one.


Thanks for looking....and St. Pat's Day mani's to follow til the 17th!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!