Monday, December 27, 2021

Winter Vibes!

The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is pretty much over; we stayed pretty close to home most of it, just staying in and watching movies mainly.  It is nice to have a few days off to just relax and enjoy the season.  Hopefully you will enjoy these winter vibe nails.


Started with a base of Cirque Palm Springs, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Clear Jelly Stamper CjS-180


Stamped using images from CjS-180 and Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, Deux 2.0 and Stamped in Cinderelly.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.





I have to say, I was so looking forward to getting this CjS plate as I missed out on it being in stock a few times but was able to recently snag it at a restock at Lantern & Wren.  But it was not user friendly.  Didn't matter if I scraped the plate lightly, harder, used one stamping polish or another, used a hard stamper, a squishy one, stamped lightly, stamped hard...it is just a finicky plate.  Enough that it really deterred me from wanting to use any Clear Jelly Stamping plates in a while.  I'm seriously thinking of destashing them.  Who needs finicky in stamping nowadays?  There's enough quality plates out that that there is no need to hold onto finicky ones.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!