Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Merry Christmas!


Christmas is over; hopefully you had a good holiday if you were celebrating!  These were the nails that I was wearing Christmas and Boxing Day.


Started with a base of three coats of Painted Polish By Golly, Be Jolly, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic Merry  Bright on all nails using Konad Green and MdU 9.  The words on the thumb are MoYou London Noel 13.


MoYou Noel 13

Stamped further with Painted Polish Stamped in Crimson then added Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit dots.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top,


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!