Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Merry Grinchmas!

Merry Grinchmas!  I watched The Grinch Who Stole Christmas not too long ago and decided to do Grinch nails a couple nights later.  Here's what I came up with!


MdU Grinch


MdU Dr. Seuss


For the base, did a sponged gradient using Revlon Bright Side, OPI I'm Sooo Swamped and OPI Envy the Adventure.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a few stamper decals and then applied them.  Used MdU Grinch on ring and middle, MdU Dr. Suess on pinky and SugarBubbles SBS 08 on thumb and index.  Not all images are stamper decals; on the middle and did some shadow stamping, except on the pinky, I also filled in the eyes on the image before shadow stamping it.


I had filled in the words on the ornament on the index finger and then shadow stamped the Grinch face on it using an image from MdU Grinch, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Merry Grinchmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!